Microsoft® Excel® dashboards are a powerful way to pull together different information in a single place to give a high-level overview of a business. A meaningful “big picture” view of business activities can drive the allocation of scarce resources.
Decisions are easier.
And, the end-user doesn’t have to spend valuable time swimming through seas of unimportant information to get to key information.
You could buy expensive software to create dashboards. But, before you do, see what you can do with tools you already possess in Excel.
Topic: Excel Dashboards 101
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this Business Management Daily webinar, Microsoft Certified trainer Melissa Esquibel, MCT, will teach you how to create useful dashboards with financial, production, and customer data. In addition, she’ll share tips on converting raw data into readable charts, diagrams and tables that are easy to consume.
This session will cover:
- What should be included in your dashboard
- Set-up tips to allow data to easily flow from source to dashboard
- How to make your dashboards resilient to changing data
- Using charts and pivot tables to get just the detail you need
The session will be presented from Excel 2010. But many of the techniques you’ll learn will be applicable to Excel 2007 and 2013. However, some material will also be usable in older versions. Attendees should have some experience with Excel charts, pivot tables, and formulas to get the most out of this program.
Among the techniques you’ll learn are:
- Importing data from external sources
- Transforming cell data into dynamic graphics
- Creating interactive user interfaces
- Connecting your dashboard to automatically refreshing data
With Excel Dashboards you can step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive business. Click here to register now!
from All Things Admin https://ift.tt/2XxnH5A